1.Living water. Volcanic Rocks can activate ions in the water and slightly release a-rays and infrared rays, which are good for fish, including humans. The disinfection effect of volcanic stones cannot be ignored. Adding to the aquarium can effectively prevent and treat patients.
2. Stable water quality. There are two parts here: PH stability, which can adjust the water that is too acid or too alkaline to be close to neutral automatically. The mineral content is stable. Volcanic rock has the dual characteristics of releasing mineral elements and absorbing impurities in the water. When it is too little or too much, its release and adsorption will occur. The stability of the PH value of water quality at the beginning and color enhancement of Luo Hanyu is very important.
3. Seductive color. The volcanic stone is bright and natural in color. It has a significant lure effect on many ornamental fishes such as Luohan, red horse, parrot, red dragon, Sanhu cichlid, etc. Especially Luohan has the characteristics of the color close to the surrounding objects. The red color of volcanic rock It will induce Luohan's color to gradually redden.
4. Adsorption. Volcanic rocks are porous and have a large surface area. They can absorb harmful bacteria in the water and heavy metal ions that affect organisms such as chromium and arsenic, and even some residual chlorine in the water. Placing volcanic rocks in the aquarium can absorb the residue and feces that the filter cannot absorb to keep the water in the tank clean.
5. Playful props. Most fish, especially Arhats, are not polycultured. They will also be lonely and lonely, and Arhats have the habit of playing with stones to build their homes. Therefore, the lightweight volcanic rock has become a good prop for it to play.
6. Promote metabolism. The trace elements released by the volcanic stone can promote the metabolism of animal cells, and bring out harmful halides in the body, and clean up the dirty things in the cells.
7. Optimize growth. Volcanic stones can also increase protein synthesis in animals, enhance immunity, and increase Lohan's mobility to a certain extent. This also played a big role when Luo Han started.
8. Cultivation of nitrifying bacteria. The high surface area produced by the porosity of the volcanic rock is a good hotbed for cultivating nitrifying bacteria in water, and its surface is positively charged to facilitate the fixed growth of microorganisms, and it has strong hydrophilicity. Conversion into NO3 with relatively low toxicity can greatly improve water quality
9. The substrate material for the growth of aquatic plants. Due to its porous characteristics, it is conducive to aquatic plants' grasping and rooting and solidification. The various mineral components dissolved in the stone itself are not only conducive to the growth of fish, but also can provide fertilizer for the aquatic plants. In agricultural production, Natural Volcanic Rocks are used as soilless culture substrates, fertilizers and animal feed additives.
Natural Volcanic Rocks
1.Because the external volcanic rock is broken and transported in large pieces, some residues and other sundries powder will be generated due to friction and impact. Putting directly into the fish tank will cause the water body to become turbid. Please soak in clean water for 24 hours, and then count In the second elutriation, the minerals and other residues in the stone hole and other chemical components in the packaging process are filtered out, and then they can be put into the tank for use.
2. Volcanic rocks generally have the effect of softening the pH value and alkalinity. Generally speaking, they are acidic. However, it does not rule out the alkalinity caused by special water quality and other filter materials. Please always test the pH value in the tank during the initial period of placement, so as to avoid special circumstances causing damage to fish seedlings. Under normal circumstances, the influence of volcanic rocks on the pH of water is between 0.3 and 0.5.
3. After 3-6 months of use, due to the consumption of minerals in the volcanic stone, it is recommended to replace it with a new one. You can also use saturated salt water to soak the used volcanic stone for 30 hours, and then use clean water to fully wash away the impurities before continuing to use. This is the so-called volcanic rock reconstruction process.
The company also provides Natural Volcanic Stone, please feel free to contact us if necessary