Red Lava Stone Scoria Rock
1.Scoria rock is a functional kind of environmental protection material.
2.It is a kind of precious and porous basalt and formed by volcanic glass ,mineral and air bubble in the process of volcanic eruption.
3.It contains dozens of minerals and microelements, such as sodium, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, calcium, titanium, manganese, iron, nickel, cobalt and molybdenum and so on.
4.It has no radiation but has far infrared magnetic wave.
Cylinder pressure strength
Heat conductivity coefficient w/(m.k)
Scoria Rock Biochemical stability:
1. Volcanic rock biofilter is corrosion-resistant, inert, and does not participate in biochemical reaction of biofilm in the environment.
2. Surface electricity and hydrophilicity: the surface of volcanic rock biofilter has positive charge, which is conducive to the growth of microorganisms, strong hydrophilicity, and the amount of attached biofilm is large and fast.
3. The influence on the activity of biofilm: as the carrier of biofilm, volcanic rock biofilter is harmless and has no inhibitory effect on the fixed microorganism.
The difference between cinder Rock and scoria Rock:
Scoria refers to the slag-like shells on the surface of andesite and basalt. Cinder refers to porous and glassy homogeneous volcanic gravel. The particle size is generally 4 to 32 mm. It is the gas-rich melt slag fragments that are sprayed into the air to condense. The gas contained expands and escapes, leaving pores and forming a slag-like appearance, which is black and dark brown. The pores are often irregular, round and oblong, and the size It ranges from several millimeters to 10 centimeters and is distributed around the crater. Sometimes cinder and scoria are used as synonyms.
Scoria Rock physical characteristics:
1. Appearance and shape: no sharp particles, low resistance to water flow, not easy to block, uniform water distribution and gas distribution; rough surface, fast film hanging speed, and the microbial film is not easy to fall off during backwashing.
2. Porosity: Volcanic rock is a natural honeycomb porous, which is a good growth environment for bacterial micelles.
3. Mechanical strength: 6.08Mpa by the national quality inspection department, practice has proved that it can withstand the hydraulic shearing effect of different strengths, and the service life is far longer than other filter materials.
4. Specific gravity: moderate specific gravity, easy to suspend and not run during backwashing, which can save energy and reduce consumption.
If you are interested in our scoria rock, please contact us.
Red / Black / Dark
1-3mm; 3-5mm; 5-7mm; 7-10mm; 5-10mm; 1-2cm; 2-4cm; 3-5cm; 5-10cm; 10-15cm; 15-20cm, 20-30cm
Stone, Particle, Powder.
Packaging: 25 / 50kg per bag or ton bag or customized package.
MOQ: A 20 feet container.
Lead time: Shipped in 10-20 days after receiving the advanced payment.
Sample lead time: 3 days
We can offer you the sample freely, you just need to pay the freight.
1.Construction (Floor, Hollow Brick, Seepage Brick).
2.Chemical Industry ( Water Conservancy, Filtering Agent, Drying Agent, Grinding ).
3. Gardening (Bonsai, Fish Tank, Landscaping, Garden Crafts)
4. Agriculture (Soilless Cultivation, Soil Protection, Environment)
5. Plastics Industry (Rubber Filler, Plastic Polishing Agent)